We are hiring an entry level Customer Service Representative to represent our elite clients and deliver personalized customer experiences. The Customer Service Representative receives comprehensive training to ensure success in customer acquisition, retention, and support. Our growing firm offers the opportunity to grow professionally, travel to enhance knowledge, and become an integral part of a genuine team of professionals.
- Garner knowledge of our clients products and services
- Conduct accurate and compelling product presentations
- Establish rapport with customers and understand their needs
- Display a solutions oriented mentality to resolve inquiries
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance customer interactions
- Observe, monitor, and record customer insights
- Assist with lead generation and business development efforts
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Prior experience in a team environment (professional/academic/athletic)
- Participation in community service activities and/or philanthropic events
- Affable with a team oriented mindset
- Effortless ability to build relationships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Punctual and reliable with strong self discipline.
- Paid training with competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Vast network of cohorts to share ideas, strategies, and suggestions with
- Rewards and recognition for top performers
Salary: $36,500.00 to $54,600.00 /year.
Interested applicants should apply