Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products and assigned sales target.
- Participate and arrange site inspections to activate sales transaction.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Demonstrate and present the company’s product to prospect.
- Develop weekly work plans and write weekly.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients, updating them on their transaction and LG’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to HOD.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (Sales & Marketing database management).
- Responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to line-manager
- Participate in providing market intelligent reports regularly or as necessary.
- B.Sc degree or HND, OND and NCE in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 work experiences.
- Sales & Agency background (REAL ESTATE)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills/interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.