Zoom meeting is one of the most popular video conference software with great features like team chat, meeting recording, support for up to 1000 video participants and more. This video zoom conference supports multiple operating systems including Windows, Android and iOS. In this article, you will learn how to stream zoom to your TV.
If you have more participants, you can have a big Smart TV to join the video conference and see the screen more clearly. Let’s see how to broadcast the zoom meeting on your Smart Tv.
Stream a Firestick / Fire TV zoom meeting on Your Smart Tv
Follow the steps below to mirror the zoom from your Windows PC to Amazon Firestick / Fire TV.
How to Set up zoom meeting
- Go to the official Zoom website and click the “Sign up it’s FREE” button to create an account forhow to Set up zoom meeting, you can use your corporate email address or sign in with your existing Google / Facebook account. If you are already a Zoom user, skip this step and go directly to step 2.
- Go to the Zoom website and click SIGN IN to your account.
- Then click OIN A MEETING or HOST A MEETING as you like.
(In this example we use the HOST MEETING option). When you click the HOST MEETING drop-down list, three options appear:
– With video activated
– When the video is deactivated
– Screen sharing only
Here we have selected the 2nd option with video deactivated
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the zoom client and invite other members to join your meeting.
You are now in the zoom meeting and can follow the steps below to stream the zoom meeting to a big screen TV.
Configure Amazon Firestick
To stream the zoom meeting to your TV, you now need to configure some settings in Amazon Firestick / Fire TV. Before you start casting, make sure you have done the following:
- Amazon Firestick is connected to your TV.
- You are logged into the device with your Amazon credentials.
- Your computer and Firestick are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Kindly Press and hold your home button on your Firestick remote.
- Adjust the Amazon Firestick mirror
- Use the right arrow key on your Firestick remote to select the Mirror option.
Also Read: How to Install AT&T Now on Your Firestick
Configure Windows 10 to mirror the zoom on the TV
- Find and click the notification icon on your Windows 10 computer (at the bottom of the screen near the date and time display).
- Click the connection icon.
- Your firestick should now appear as MT Firestick, where MT is the name of your Amazon Prime account.
- Click this icon to connect your computer to the Firestick. Windows Mirror Zoom to Firestick
Disconnect the Mirroring from the PC to Your Smart TV
Follow Step 2 in the section above and click on Disconnect to stop mirroring Windows to TV. You can also stop Fire TV from broadcasting by pressing Home or any key on your Firestick remote.
How to End the Zoom Meeting
When your meeting is over, click the End Meeting button at the bottom of the zoom window, then click End Meeting for Everyone. You can also click Leave Meeting and assign another host to continue the meeting.
How to zoom meeting to a Smart TV with an HDMI cable
Don’t have a Firestick, Roku or any other streaming device? No worries. However, you can mirror your Zoom Meeting or zoom conference call screen from your PC to your TV using the old method, the HDMI cable. Simply connect an HDMI cable from your computer to the TV and set your TV source to the correct HDMI with your remote control.