Amazon Firestick now works with AT&T Now or Direct TV Now and it has good reviews over the years with At&t Tv now, you can enjoy a lot of programmes. Find out how to sign up for the service, including available plans and prices, and how to quickly find the Fire TV Stick app that lets you stream your favourite TV shows and more.
AT&T TV Now was previously called Direct TV Now and is a live TV streaming service. With an account and an app on a supported streaming device, you can stream content similar to cable TVs, such as local programs, cable networks, premium channels such as HBO, and movies and shows on demand.
How to register now with AT&T TV
- To add AT&T TV Now to your Firestick and start broadcasting, you must select a plan and subscribe.
- Go to atttvnow.com and select Start Broadcast at the top right.
- On the package, you want to subscribe to, select Add, then Next.
- Select the add-ons or premium channels you want to add, then select Payment to access the Payment page.
- Check your subscription order and choose Continue Payment.
- Enter your payment information, including your first and last name, your credit card number, your billing address, and your phone number.
- Accept the offer details and payment schedule, then choose Send Order.
Download the AT&T TV Now app for your Amazon Firestick
When you have finished the AT&T TV Now package subscription process, add the app to your Amazon Fire TV Stick to start broadcasting.
- Use your Amazon Firestick remote to access the Home screen.
- Select the search icon in the upper left corner of the screen and type att in the search field. You can also hold down the microphone button on the remote control and say, “Find the AT&T TV Now app.”
- Select the app from the search results.
- Select Download application to download and install the application.
- Select Open when the installation is complete.
- Enter your username and password and select Login. You can now broadcast live and on-demand programs with your AT&T TV Now account.