Kodi App is a streaming software App used for watching and saving video content such as Movies, Drama, Trailers and other Tv shows.
In this post I will be showing you how to install Kodi App on Amazon Firestick, so you can have access to some video content for free unlike the Amazon Firestick that requires subscription. To do this, you will have to grant access to unknown App to be installed on your device.
- Turn on the Amazon Fire Tv
- Go to setting to select Applications Menu
- Select “Collect App usage Data and turn it off once prompted
- Go Back to setting by clicking the Back button
- Scroll over to Device click it, then select Developers options.
- Yo will see ADB Debugging, click it to be on.
- Scroll down and you will also see Apps from unknown sources, click it to also put it on.
- After selecting on, this will grant Kodi permission to be installed.
- Then go back to the Fire Tv home screen.
Now we need to install the Downloader app so it will enable Kodi to be installed. Follow the procedure i will itemise below
Installing The Downloader
- Open the search icon, it looks like a magnifying glass
- Search for downloader, and a list will appear for the related search and select Downloader.
- Open the Downloader which is normally in an orange color with and arrow.
- Click on download which is located at the left side of the screen and wait till it get downloaded.
- Select open after it has finished downloading, from here we can download the Kodi App.
Installing The Kodi App
- Select the URL box and press the middle button from the TV remote to open the keyboard.
- Enter the kodi download address which is Kodi.tv and press Enter or Go as the case maybe.
- Scroll down to the Android figure which looks green and click on it.
- Scroll down to ARMV7A (32BIT). It’s below the “Kodi v17.4 ‘Krypton'” heading then click on it. Kodi will begin to download, select the 64BIT if your Amazon Firestick is the larger one.
- Finally select Install in the bottom right corner, the kodi App will install finish in few seconds in which you can now click open.
Now you can enjoy countless free video content with your family and also make sure you update Kodi when ever its prompted to so as to have more access to more video contents.