YesPlayer is a video player for Android that supports various formats including MP4, FLV, MKV etc. While the app is not on Amazon Fire TV App Store, there is a way to install the YesPlayer APK file on Firestick. You need to activate the apps and install a download app for this.
How to Activate Apps from Unknown Sources
Before adding a downloader and installing YesPlayer on Firestick, make sure you can install applications from unknown sources. Otherwise, the installation will fail.
- Use your Amazon Firestick remote to choose settings on your TV’s home screen.
- Scroll right and select Device.
- Scroll down to choose developer options.
- Select applications from unknown sources to activate them.
- Select Activate in the confirmation message that appears and return to the home screen.
How to install the Downloader app
Since YesPlayer is not available in the Fire TV App Store, but it has an APK file, you can install the application by installing a downloader on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Use your Amazon Fire Stick remote to select the search option on your TV’s home screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the downloader, then select the downloader when the search result is displayed. A list of the relevant apps is displayed under Apps and games.
- Select the download application you want to install to open the download screen.
- Select Download and then open when the download is complete.
How to install YesPlayer on Firestick
- After installing a downloader, you can install YesPlayer on the Amazon Fire TV stick directly from the website.
- Use your Amazon Fire Stick remote to select the download app you installed on your TV’s home screen.
- Enter http://ow.ly/16gn50xNJbb as the URL to download the YesPlayer APK file directly or enter the URL for the YesPlayer APK file you want to download.
- Enter a name for the file and select Download now. Wait for the file to download.
- Use your Amazon Fire Stick remote to return to your TV’s home screen, then select the YesPlayer app to open and use it.