Amazon Firestick is one of the most used and amazing dongle device used for streaming all type of contents, ranging from Movies, Tv Show, Trailers, Dramas, Music and even Photo, learning How To Jailbreak Firestick 4k will help out. All you have to do is just to plug in the dongle device into the HDMI port.
Many users are always on the edge when it comes to paying for their monthly subscription. So a new way to Jailbreak it has been presented in order to access Amazon Firestick in a way better way.
How to Jailbreak Firestick 4k
How To Jailbreak Firestick is not illegal as it’s been bought and works according to its description from the manufacturer. jailbreaking it will only allow you to be able to install third-party App on the FireStick so as to have access to other streaming App.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that the streaming of copyright content is against the law, and we have never and will not encourage this activity.
Steps Involve In Jailbreaking Firestick
Jailbreaking a firestick is not as easy as the name may sound, it involves careful following of instructions. Every step matters a lot and it should be working well after been jailbroken.
- Navigate to settings using your Amazon Firestick Remote and select My Fire Tv/ Device.
2. Navigate with the Firestick remote to Developers Options, enable ADB Debugging and turn ON Apps from Unknown Source. This step is hiving permission to all third-party apps to be installed in FireStick.
3. Go to Amazon Apps Store, search for ES File Explorer and click on it. The main use of ES File Explorer is to run some certain third-party Apps like Kodi on it, as its a free Apps it will be more recommended to use it.
4. After clicking on ES File Explorer, A download icon will surface, kindly click on it to download on you Firestick, then install it after it finished downloading.
5. We will need to install Kodi to make this a final move, as stated in my previous post. Kodi is a third party application that encompasses a lot of video contents, most of the content are copyright materials.
Scroll down to the ES file explorer by the left navigation area and click Tools>Download Manager>+New
6. A new box will appear asking for patch and name; just type https://www.amazonprimefirestick.com/download-kodi-apk/ for the patch and type Kodi Krypton for the name.
7. After putting the parameter above just click download and the Kodi App file will be downloaded.
8. After it finished downloading, install the App by clicking the installation Kodi App file.
9. Navigate with your Firestick Remote scroll down and click the install button
10. The Kodi is finally installed and your Firestick has been jailbroken which will become jailbroken firestick successfully. Just click the open and navigate to the home section. The App may take time to load, don’t panic its a normal process, as it will open in due time. That’s the steps involve in how to Jailbreak a Firestick