What Will Make You Successful?
- We’re looking for credible, passionate and engaging engineers, with / without experience in the FMCG sector
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of second Class Lower or Higher National Diploma with minimum of Lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 credits including English Language nad Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- A “Can Do” mindset
- Highly numerate and have natural ability to solve problem and find solutions.
- Highly analytical with experience of evaluating and interrogating numbers
- Aptness to learning
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and completed “MS Excel in the format” below in the same mail to: email@example.com
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Jan. 2020 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | Other Qualification(s) e.g B.Eng l Phone No l Years of experience l Place of previous Assignment |
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted.